Is your legal web site mobile friendly? If not, you are possibly losing potential clients.
Mobile usage has gone way up and more people then ever are using mobile devices to access the Internet. Thanks to the overwhelmingly popular cell phone, law firms can no longer ignore the importance of a mobile-friendly presence if they really want to reach their target audiences.
Mobile marketing encompasses many different types of marketing techniques and strategies that help businesses increase profits and ROI. The most popular forms of mobile marketing for lawyers today are: mobile-friendly websites, SMS text message marketing, Mobile Apps and QR (Quick Response) codes.
You may be wondering why everyone is so high on mobile marketing these days…
It’s Pretty Simple:
- If you don’t create a mobile friendly version of your legal site, then anyone who accesses it via a smart phone will see your desktop version and may very well leave the site. If you get a big amount of mobile traffic to your attorney site, that means you could be losing a lot of potential clients simply by just not having a mobile site.
- People are using their mobile devices & Smart Phones to access the Internet more than ever before – and it’s expected to grow at astonishing rates over the next few years. If your law firm is not using mobile methods to attract customers, you are simply missing out on business.
- There are approximately 4 BILLION mobile subscribers across the world. This means that you can target pretty much anyone using mobile methods.
- Most mobile device users keep their phones within arm’s reach over 90 percent of the time. So if you use SMS Text Message Marketing, most of your messages will be opened and read by your recipients. This leads to higher promotional redemption rates, which leads to more sales, which leads to more profits.
- Americans today are spending an average of three hours per day on the Internet from their mobile devices. Your law firm should have the proper mobile presence if you want to get a piece of this pie.
- In 2009, approximately half a BILLION people went online using their mobile device. This number is expected to double within the next 5 years. It’s not too late to implement mobile marketing techniques in your legal practice. This technology is still in its infancy and if you jump onboard now, your chance of success will be much greater.
- By 2014, mobile Internet usage is expected to exceed desktop Internet usage. This means that reaching your audience via mobile methods will be even more crucial if you want to beat your fellow law firm competitors.
As you can see it’s a pretty much no brainer to at least have a mobile friendly version of your legal website with a Mobile Domain URL such as w.yourdomain.com. Then there are many other options to consider including mobile apps for your law firm and mobile marketing.
Contact Lawyers Court today at 630-393-0460 or fill out the online contact form for a free quote.